We believe those who give where the university’s needs are greatest deserve special recognition. The generous support of Well House Society members gives University leadership the flexible funding to both answer our most urgent needs, and take advantage of unforeseen opportunities: enriching our academic mission, beautifying our campuses and enabling IU to advance and excel.
To be recognized as a member, you must give at least $2,000 annually, with a minimum of $1,000 going to the Well House Society fund for flexible support. If you are under 40, you may become a member with an annual gift of $1,000, with a minimum of $500 directly supporting the Well House Society. The remainder of your gift can be designated to support the campus, school or program(s) of your choosing.
- Under 40 Joseph Swain Associate: $1,000 annually, with a minimum of $500 to Well House Society
- Joseph Swain Associate: $2,000 to $2,999 annually, with a minimum of $1,000 to Well House Society
- Andrew Wylie Associate: $3,000 to $4,999 annually, with a minimum of $1,000 to Well House Society
- David Starr Jordan Associate: $5,000 to $9,999 annually, with a minimum of $2,000 to Well House Society
- William Lowe Bryan Associate: $10,000 annually, with a minimum of $3,000 to Well House Society