Applying for a WPLC Fund grant
All Indiana University community members—students, faculty, and staff—with the vision and capacity to manage and effectively utilize a grant are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for proposals that seek to better the IU community in any number of ways. While we consider all proposals, our current priorities are to:
- Improve public health
- Increase opportunities for diverse and underserved populations
- Create global and service-learning experiences for IU students
- Support women’s leadership initiatives
- Promote and advance STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) disciplines
- Provide educational and cultural enrichment to the greater IU community
- Develop a culture of philanthropy
Applications for our 2019—20 grant awards will be accepted between December 1, 2018, and February 24, 2019. If you have any questions about our grant process, please contact Women’s Philanthropy staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.