Applying for a WPLC Fund grant
All Indiana University community members—students, faculty, and staff—with the vision and capacity to manage and effectively utilize a grant are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for proposals that seek to better the IU community in any number of ways. While we consider all proposals, our current priorities are to:
- Improve public health
- Increase opportunities for diverse and underserved populations
- Create service-learning experiences (global and/or domestic) for IU students
- Support women’s leadership initiatives
- Promote and advance STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) disciplines
- Provide educational and cultural enrichment to the greater IU community
- Develop a culture of philanthropy
Applications for the 2020-2021 grant cycle will be accepted from Sunday, December 1, 2019 through midnight on Sunday, March 1, 2020. If you have questions about the grant process, please contact Women’s Philanthropy staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.