Applying for a Women’s Philanthropy Leadership Council (WPLC) Fund grant
Applications for WPLC grants should articulate the ways in which they will impact diverse constituents, particularly those with historic disadvantages, and the ways in which grant outcomes will contribute to building a more equitable and inclusive environment at Indiana University, and beyond.
All Indiana University community members—students, faculty, and staff—with the vision and capacity to manage and effectively utilize a grant are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for proposals that seek to better the IU community in any number of ways. While we consider all proposals, our current priorities are to:
- Improve public health
- Create service-learning experiences (global and/or domestic) for IU students
- Support women’s leadership initiatives
- Promote and advance STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) disciplines
- Provide educational and cultural enrichment to the greater IU community
- Develop a culture of philanthropy
Applications for the 2021-2022 grant cycle will be accepted from December 1, 2020 through midnight on March 1, 2021. If you have questions about the grant process, please contact Women’s Philanthropy staff at email@example.com.