All Indiana University community members – students, faculty and staff – with the vision and capacity to manage and effectively utilize a grant are encouraged to apply. We are looking for proposals that seek to better the IU community in any number of ways. While we consider all proposals, our current priorities are:
- Improve public health
- Increase opportunities for diverse and underserved populations
- Create service-learning experiences (global and/or domestic) for IU students
- Support women’s leadership initiatives
- Promote and advance STEM (Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) disciplines
- Provide educational and cultural enrichment to the greater IU community
- Develop a culture of philanthropy
Grant applications MUST be submitted online. Please reference the downloadable application document when gathering information for entry into the online application form. The online form must be completed before closing. Form fields are not saved for submission later. Please reference the Grant Application Glossary for definitions.
Grant Application Closed March 1st.